What is Numbersion?
Numbersion is the first android game I created on my own. It's a puzzle game with simple rules:
- Group cells by group of at least 3. The last cell posed will be increased by 1.
- At least 3 tiles of 6 close together will be merged into a bomb.
- 3 bombs close together will explode around the last bomb placed.
The application is free and do not require internet connection.
What about the development?
After finding a game idea, it was time to find how I will develop it. I wanted to program it with a multi-platform framework to give me the possibility to make the application on Android and IOS. For the moment only the android version is available but the IOS is coming soon :)
So between all mobile game framework, I chosed to develop with Libgdx.
Why having chosen Libgdx?
I have hesitated with the well known Unity, but have chosen Libgdx because of two mainly points:
- It's an open source library.
- Small size application apk/ipa.
Libgdx is not a game engine unlike Unity.
In the Post tab, you will find articles about problems I was confronted during the develop and how I solved them.